Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any detailed instructions for removing the plastic? I have already snapped a tab and still can't get the stuff off. Handlebar plastic came off easily. The plastic needs to come off so I can complete the installation of the new J & M handlebar mounted CB/Weather radio. I need to run power and aerial wires, etc. The shop manual apparantly assumes that the reader knows what they are doing and so it doesn't give the level of detail that I obviously need. Any and all help appreciated. My cross country trip is looming and I need to get this project finished. Thanks

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
billclemen said:
Are there any detailed instructions for removing the plastic? I have already snapped a tab and still can't get the stuff off. Handlebar plastic came off easily. The plastic needs to come off so I can complete the installation of the new J & M handlebar mounted CB/Weather radio. I need to run power and aerial wires, etc. The shop manual apparantly assumes that the reader knows what they are doing and so it doesn't give the level of detail that I obviously need. Any and all help appreciated. My cross country trip is looming and I need to get this project finished. Thanks
Hi Bill!
What plastic components are you looking at taking off. I see you already have the handlebar covers off .

·
Registered
120 Posts
Luckily, almost all the screws are the same style. I recently had almost all the front plastic off to replace the left mirror. Most of the screws are visible, except for 2 big screws under the front face plate and those under the rubber foot mats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts