Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all;

My Name is Bob and I have a Suzuki Burgman....and I am an addict:D

I have a 2009 Burgman 650 and the passenger/right side mirror bracket is broken, it happens when it falls down and the refrigerator catches it. I have tried looking on EBAY, and have struck out. is there a place besides Suzuki where I can get a part?

I thank you for your time

Bob

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
search for BERGMAN. many parts dealers screw it up. There are mirrors out there.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
My Concours came with built-in mirrors like the Burgman, but it also had places to screw in generic mirrors on stalks. I'd put one on just so my passenger and I could see one another's faces when we went two-up touring. I know you were making a joke rbarrera, but it's actually a pretty good idea when trying to communicate on the road.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bob, I have a used rt. side mirror ( white) from a 06 should be the same. It has a few minor scratches & a broken turn signal lamp but you could use your old one. I'm looking for $75.00 for it. Call me @ 732-267-4389 days please, Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bracket

I can check at work,i think i have a totaled burgman.If i would have known this a few weeks ago i just threw out a set of mirrors that were beat up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Y'all

Thanks for the link! I was able to get a used mirror for $53 shipped. It looked like it rode the road instead of the tire. All I needed was the metal bracket and some hardware, the used mirror provided both and I practiced my dis-assembly technique on the beater before practicing on mine.

Again I thank y'all for the help. For the first time in over a week, we have sun so I will be able to go for a ride:)....Symmetry perhaps...?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts