Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a 07 650 fuel door that is dark metal flake grey. The hinge portion that is molded in to the door has broken. I have a extra white door but I can't figure how to cut the hinge portion off of it so that I can glue it on to the grey one.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
You can order them from Suzuki or one of the online parts suppliers. Part number is 47381-10G11-YHF for the grey. Unless you can manage to get the 650 emblem off your old door intact you will need one of those too. Part number 68131-10GA0. Both together are going to set you back about $50.

If what you broke are the tabs on the side with the holes that the hinge pins go through, have you considered making a replacement from metal. You could measure a piece long enough to bend up to form the tabs. Drill the holes in it then bend the two sides up. Grind the old tabs off the door but leave the center part where the spring attaches. Grind a notch in the metal piece to fit around the spring piece. Then bend a slight V in it so it will sit flat on the back of the door. Finally glue it on. Might save you a few bucks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Today is your lucky day. Took the one off my 07 dark grey before the salvage wrecker picked it up last month. Complete with hinge and two screws that holds it on. Not a scratch on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Capt Ken

Today is your lucky day. Took the one off my 07 dark grey before the salvage wrecker picked it up last month. Complete with hinge and two screws that holds it on. Not a scratch on it.
Hey Capt Ken, that sounds great, How much to Lakeland FL 33809, also do you have a windshield?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts