Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am from England but working in Saudi Arabia,just ordered a new 650 which is on its way from Jeddah. Have been a biker for, urrm, a long time and need to slow down a bit now,well, just a little bit. Still have a Ducati Monster but my knees are playing up after years of Motocross and need to stretch my legs hence buying the Burgman.
Thanks for this Forum, I researched details on the Burgman for weeks and you helped me in my decision.
I have owned many bikes, too many to list but the most recent were VF 750 Magna, 1500 Gold Wing, Ducati M600 and Ducati M400. Both Ducs were ex Saudi Police bikes rescued from a breakers yard.
I nearly bought the 250 Burgman out of the showroom but after big bikes and thinking back to my small bike days and wishing for more power the answer was obvious.
Thanks again, I'll be back later when I get my bike.
Cheers :D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats on the new Burgman. I think you will find it fits in nicely.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums P.D.Q.S.B. Glad to have you join us. I'm guessing your forum name stands for "Pretty **** Quick Saudi Biker"?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
billmeek said:
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums P.D.Q.S.B. Glad to have you join us. I'm guessing your forum name stands for "Pretty **** Quick Saudi Biker"?
Or maybe "Pretty Darned Quick Scooter Buyer."

"Pretty Darned Quick Suzuki Burgman"?

Whatever it is, welcome aboard PDQSB. :hello2:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P.D.Q.S.B.

Thanks for the welcome. :D
You are close with your guessing but not there yet. :wink:
My Burgman has arrived at the dealer in it's box but I will delay registration until the new year as it will make a big difference to the value when I get it back to the UK.
My Ducati is upset, it just broke it's cam belt and bent it's valves in temper. :x
Cheers
Ian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts