Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

SMILIN IN EAST TENNESSEE Hello folks....have had my 2003 Burgman 650 since last August. Have over 2,800 miles on this silver beauty and I"M LUVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT....superior handling, excellent performance, added a GIVI windshield...worth every dime. Would like to have a radio......I'm J.J. Owen [email protected]...if you're comin to see the great smokey mtns...look me up...RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the forum JJ. Nice to see another person from Tennessee joining the group.

Bill (in Southern Middle TN)

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
James, I ride to your area sometimes. If you are in the tri cities area, look me up. Send me an email.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi J.J. :wave:
Welcome to the board! I've never been to your area but if I get the chance to visit I will get in touch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
smokey mtns

Hello to Bill...Roy...and allwalk. Thanks for all your replies....I really made a post to tell all I can about these wonderfull machines, and that I like to share rides when folks are in the area. Like most folks today I have to do things on a dead run !!! I'm a landlord, house remodeler, musican, and a BURGMAN advocate to the max.
Pray for our troops safe return and God Bless all

·
Registered
6 Posts
east tn.

:D hi ya' ll
from tricities in east tn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts