Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend I will be in Nashville, TN. Not that me being there is anything worth while. However, Sunday morning, 7/22, I will be having breakfast with The Smyrna Cowboy himself, Hugh and Bobby. Hugh and Bobby ordered seats and delivering them gives me a chance to ride some and visit my brother and dad. Tentative plans are to have breakfast about 8am, in Smyrna, and maybe go for a ride depending on weather. Hoping that we have cooler weather so we can go for a ride after. If any riders are nearby, they are more than welcome to join us.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
If you take off for a short ride with the Symurna Cowboy,
you might end up being gone all day. :lol:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as it heads back home I'm OK with that. Nothing like meeting up with other Burgman riders...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This morning I met up with The Smyrna Cowboy, Hugh Russell, and Bobby Tucker down in Smyrna. At 8am it felt like 4pm. Nothing but humidity and heat. After we got the seats on me and Dave had a nice fulfilling breakfast inside the nice and cool Cracker Barrel. :thumbup: :thumbup: We sat for about an hour and talked. If any of you ever get the chance to stop and meet Dave. You will have a friend of a lifetime. On the way home I stopped in Elizabeth town and took a few pictures for show and tell.
Two days and 770 miles. Now it's time for the couch.... :cheers:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts