Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpeg
I just got this beauty. He is a yellow belly fire ball python. I am having a hell of a time coming up with a name for him. In need of suggestions. I know some may not like snakes so please be kind and not bashing me for getting one.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Dutch short for Dutch Apple Pie-Thon.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts
Kaa

Mowgli dozed quietly, for he knew that there is nothing like sleep before hunting, and he was trained to take it at any hour of the day or night. Then he felt Kaa's back grow bigger and broader below him as the huge python puffed himself out, hissing with the noise of a sword drawn from a steel scabbard;

"I have seen all the dead seasons," Kaa said at last, "and the great trees and the old elephants, and the rocks that were bare and sharp-pointed ere the moss grew. Art thou still alive, Manling?"

·
Registered
911 Posts
Daris Pakar, I need your back up on this suggestion; I am recommending “Sir Hiss”. Voiced by the great Terry Thomas in Walt Disney’s cartoon Robin Hood.

Any chance, Daris, you can post the appropriate clip?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Daris Pakar, I need your back up on this suggestion; I am recommending “Sir Hiss”. Voiced by the great Terry Thomas in Walt Disney’s cartoon Robin Hood.

Any chance, Daris, you can post the appropriate clip?
Trust In Me 😆

Oops .......Never Trust Anyone.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Was KellyCarall driven from the BUSA Garden ?

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Daris, muchas gracias hombre for posting the Sir Hiss clip.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I am here. Just been busy with work, trying to stay healthy and trying to find things I need at home. This whole pandemic is reaking havoc on supplies in my area.
Great but what about the snake and it’s name....it’s like one of those office things when you guess the delivery date....?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Well KC, I am honoured - I am sure the late Terry Thomas - if he is paying attention on the other side - will be gratified as well. And Monsieur Pakar supplied the clip so everyone had a chance to see the original Sir Hiss as well. A very smart snake if somewhat of a sycophant In relation to Peter Ustinov’s Prince John.

KC, may you and Sir Hiss have long and beautiful relationship. Do you have to take Sir Hiss out for a daily slither?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts