Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Very cool indeed 8) I love the way the body work appears and vanishes when you move the slide button at the bottom. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The "Nude 650" Flash site is GONE

Anybody know if this has been moved to another page? I often sent this link to people who wondered about the 650's configuration underneath all the Tupperware.

·
Registered
119 Posts
John,

I can't believe this. I just finished writing a detailed e-mail to a friend telling him about how and why I made the decision to return to motorcycling. I inserted a pic, attached a video, and wanted to include the link to that ".swf" site which no longer worked.

I also told him one of the main factors in choosing the Burgman over the SilverWing and Majesty was THIS FORUM. I told him that I knew if there was ever a question regarding the scooter, I could post it and get an answer within hours. I should have told him MINUTES!

Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Bob

No problem and you are welcome. I checked out all the other models as well and liked the looks and feel of the burgman the best. I too happened upon this forum and have found it to be one of the nicest if not the nicest forum on the net. Therefore I try to do my part to keep it that way.

John :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Thanks for the link, Bob.

You know, with the frame painted a cool color and some chrome doodads added on the cases, this bike would not be all that bad looking without the Tupperware! ;-) The more I look at it the better I like it!

pr

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Good job on the Flash work Pirmil - I like it. 3 layers and a controller I presume? I'd love to check out your parent .FLA.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Oh yeah! Thank you very much for the link. This will make it a lot easier to explain to those who ask about various aspects of the AN650.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Nice shot; seeing the gas tank placement gives me hope for a larger gas tank mod :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
I always thought that there could be a rear storage compartment...(400 or 650) that could be accessed from above the rear tail light section...and yep...there seems to be plenty of room for one!!! That would be a great place to store a rain suit!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello,
Very old version Flash Macromedia… I forgot today
It was my first test… and the last ! on a "30-day free trial".
Now, I'm unable to reproduce this exploit ! :)
http://www.pirmil.info/scoot/ssiburg/65 ... nude.shtml

Hello Ireland, I live just bellow of Channel.
Pirmil native Brittany

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
No can see

Can't see that first site you had. JC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts