Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i bought a wind screen off a 2007 burgman 650 and plan to use it on my 2009 650. when i went to install it the lower two hole where in closer toward each other about 1/2" -3/4" each. i ordered a new wind screen mount for a 207 and when it showed up it was just the same as the one i had already. i did some more research and realized that 2003-2012 all called for the same part #, but i thought 2003-2005 was different. the wind screen it self has a # on it ( >PC<10GA) and that is all i see on it. can anyone help solve this problem. Thanks Boozer

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
Your problem is that the lower windshield mounting holes for the Exec and the standard 650 are different and you have the wrong one for your bike. If you look you will probably also notice that the black masking on the black of the shield that follows the contours of the bracket doesn't line up either.

The good news is that other than the location of the holes and the masking the windshields are identical. You can just drill new mounting holes in the proper location and the shield will bolt on your bike. The masking is no big deal, it's a little off but not real noticeable. I've got a windshield of a 05 standard mounted on my 07 Exec and it works just fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts