Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday I had some work to do. A rough task of giving away gas... Since I was headed by Ashland, KY, I called Sean and asked if he was up for a morning ride with me. I left the house around 4:20am and found it a bit chilly... Had to stop and put the liner in the jacket. Finally I met up with Sean around 6:45 at the Hanging Rock exit and we wasted no time getting on the road. Basically we just went south on 23 for about 35 miles. Nothing complicated but it's nice having someone to ride with. The first Sunoco had a Subway, so we grabbed a sandwich while I did my work(if you can call it that). It was still cool and sunny. After the hour was up we took the long ride thru the 10 mini blocks of Louisa, KY, to the other Sunoco and gave out some gas. After the two stores I was off to Mt. Sterling, KY. Sean led the way out of town and I followed him back to 64 where he headed on home. After that stop It wason to Lexington for a late lunch and then on home to Cincinnati. All together it was about 470 miles. The butt was not sore but the legs were. Back was a little stiff too.... Never can stretch enough. It's always great to see Sean and do a little riding. It was funny being way out der in the country. Many people stopped to see the scooters as they probably thought Sean was some special agent with all the stickers on his.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Sounds like you a Sean had a great ride.
Next time give me a heads up and I'll be the first in line for some free gas. 8)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Git ur Sunoco sticker on.... I have done the Free Fuel 5000 give-away for about 6 years now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts