Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
18,703 Posts
I do not have a camera so I can not post vids of my rides. Last Thursday I woke at 4:30 AM and looked out side and we had 1 inch of snow. At 6 AM I donned my gear and SLOWLY rode down two hills to the main road. The main road was clear. Temps were at 36 Deg's F so the roads were just wet, no ice. Then Sat evening at about 5:30 PM it started to snow on my commute home and 6 miles from my house it was almost a white-out. Such fun. Stay safe.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave Move South young man!
Everything shuts down and you can play and just over 1" of snow.
That's why I left Minnesota. :cool:

·
Administrator
18,703 Posts
Dave Move South young man!
Everything shuts down and you can play and just over 1" of snow.
That's why I left Minnesota. :cool:
Two years in Augusta GA. Chased by a tornado once. Baked in the summer and frostbite in the winter. Seemed to be only two seasons. Oh, I was a Drill Instructor at Ft Gordon and marched troops in all weather. :D

·
Administrator
18,703 Posts
They just showed a vid on the news about a snow sledder in the Atlanta GA area. Hummm, how many sleds could be in all of Georgia? Maybe up in the mountains but down in Atlanta??? :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I will be so glad to see some warmer weather. We lost power here in Jones county around 4pm and it doesn't look like it will be coming on anytime soon. One big frozen mess outside.
Thank goodness we have a generator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts