Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what every discerning burgman rider wears

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Bought on ebay I am such a sucker for watches have one for every bike i have owned that i can find and cars .I really have a watch fetish 300 plus some novelty some collectible and some practical .The funny part is i rarely remember to wear one. As my hand are always working on bikes so i have to take them of, same with rings don't wear the wedding ring because it get damaged and dirty (that's my excuse and i am sticking with it );)

·
Registered
753 Posts
That is just what I need! And less than $20 shipped? I will get one.

And I too wear cheapo watches even though I have two Rolex's in my gun safe that I have not worn in years. If I break or lose a $15 Casio I go down to Wally World and buy another one.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if they make one for the 11/12 model but after searching i could not find one in saying that it does not mean they don't exist they are cheep to make so may be demand will create a need.
As for the Casio there are one of my favorite watches ,was my first watch . I love all the gizmos they put in them,
my favorite is the citizen eco drive never need a battery always works.its powered by ether natural or artificial light

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I bet its brighter than the 650s dash! Lol. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.