Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what every discerning burgman rider wears

burgman watch.JPG

Bought on ebay I am such a sucker for watches have one for every bike i have owned that i can find and cars .I really have a watch fetish 300 plus some novelty some collectible and some practical .The funny part is i rarely remember to wear one. As my hand are always working on bikes so i have to take them of, same with rings don't wear the wedding ring because it get damaged and dirty (that's my excuse and i am sticking with it );)

·
Registered
753 Posts
That is just what I need! And less than $20 shipped? I will get one.

And I too wear cheapo watches even though I have two Rolex's in my gun safe that I have not worn in years. If I break or lose a $15 Casio I go down to Wally World and buy another one.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if they make one for the 11/12 model but after searching i could not find one in saying that it does not mean they don't exist they are cheep to make so may be demand will create a need.
As for the Casio there are one of my favorite watches ,was my first watch . I love all the gizmos they put in them,
my favorite is the citizen eco drive never need a battery always works.its powered by ether natural or artificial light

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That one ha numbers around the face the other one does not so you see more of the dash
search for . New Hot 2012 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive Speedometer sport Metal watch

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry the site said they are sold out for that particular one and they had 12 this morning at 5.30am .I found the post for them on burgman international on face book.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I bet its brighter than the 650s dash! Lol. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts