Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks nice!

Let us know how you like it after you get some time on it.

·
Registered
White Burgman 650 standard
3,157 Posts
Nice - interested in your feedback

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats! Be safe out there...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Cool, congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Congratulations! She's a beaute!

I'm interested in the rear, pillion seat. It's really wide because of the trunk configuration; Suzuki put the helmet storage side-by-side instead of length-wise. Which makes for one really wide seat, almost a saddle.

Anyone sat on it yet?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

I'm interested in the rear, pillion seat. It's really wide because of the trunk configuration; Suzuki put the helmet storage side-by-side instead of length-wise. Which makes for one really wide seat, almost a saddle.

Anyone sat on it yet?
I sat on one while on the side stand so, it was awkward. But, yes, it was quite a wide seat. I'd have to sit on it again with the bike upright to get a better idea of riding comfort, though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's a nice looking scoot. Maybe in a couple of years I'll be able to find a good used one. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts

Anyone sat on it yet?
Didn't think to sit on the BACK seat when I test-sat one a few weeks ago! Front seat seemed just fine, especially the seat height (I'm inseam-challenged...)

·
Registered
6 Posts
New Burgman 200

I have had mine now for a little over a week.
I find the seat and riding position very comfortable I've put about 170 miles on it.
No highway driving just back roads, I've hit 50mph easily and I have no problems climbing Southwest Pa hills. Paid $5550.00 out the door. Really like the bike so far!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Very nice. Keep us updated with top speed, mpg, storage & anything else you can think of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got a new 2014 Burgman 200 also a few weeks ago and love it! Had a Burgman 400 previously, but fell in love with this new one. It is so new to Canada that my insurance agent assures me I am insured, but they are having a problem finding the price for me still as it is not listed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes my agent had a similar problem,
I noticed when I got my insurance card they listed it as a Burgman 400, but classed it as a 200cc engine for the policy...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up a 200 yesterday. I am pleased with it so far. I wanted to see top speed during the demo. I ran it briefly to 80 according to the speedo. As of this afternoon I have 125 miles on it. We did ride two up last night, my wife said it was comfortable.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts