Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...we finally had 50 plus degree weather here in NY and I immidiately took the ride out! I LOVE IT!! :eek: I can't believe how invigorating riding on the 400 is. My wife and I took it out for a total of 26 or so miles. We cruised at about an average of 40-50 mph. Since some of it was local street I did have to deal with some stop and go traffic which is very different from driving a car. Needless to say I'm hooked and my wife will probably want one of her own. Thank you for all the welcomes and I will try to post some pictures. Chat with you guys soon, Harry & Kathy Torres

·
Registered
925 Posts
Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Harry & Kathy,

Glad to hear the weather let you get the new toy out. I'm sure you'll be racking up the (s)miles soon.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Harry & Kathy,
It's a great feeling isn't it!?
Congratulations!
Be safe!
Pete

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Glad you are enjoying the riding!!! :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Its only started...now get a sleeping bag and a tent underneath that seat and get out of the big city. The 400 will surprise and delight you!

·
Registered
56 Posts
my first ride

Harry and Kathy,

Invigorating--good word! Your enthusiasm is warranted. I'll never forget my first ride on the"burgie." I knew instantly what a great choice I had made. Here's wishing you and Kathy many happy miles of fun.

Burgwoman400 USA

p.s. Kathy, have you ridden the 400 yet? Harry do we see a 650 in your
future?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts