Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effortless!!

Thats one word that sums it up!

Its amazing at just how much fun riding is.

I felt totally relaxed while riding some of the back roads here. Its just a please to use!

Jeff

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
That's a Burgman grin, Sir.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Jeff welcome to the Burgman grin, be careful of the side effects. A two mile ride can turn into a thirty mile ride and a five minute job to get a quart of milk or a dozen eggs can turn into an hour ride. One important thing to remember is to get milk/eggs at the end of the ride just before you get back home. :p

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya!!

I ordered wings and took the long way there and the long way back home!!

Its just a very Fun bike to ride!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yeah man,

My first ride was one year ago .... Took it out for a 50 mile shake down and to compare to my 400. 180 miles later I finally made back home! Yes, effortless, described my first impression.... and still describes it after almost 15 K this past year.

Sirkitrider

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes, I love the 400 for that fact; it's effortless. Just think about turning, and it's done. Look where you want to go and you're there in no time. Twisties are easy, parking fantastic, throttle is good.

So glad you're enjoying the bike, I think i see your Burgman grin from here. And guess what, it gets better. After many years and 45k miles, I still love this bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts