1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Nice Scoot!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm curious- why the majesty rather than a burgman 400? I have to admit- I never had the chance to test ride a MJ before I bought my Burg400. I fell in love with the burg and had a great price so I moved on. Always wondered about the MJ though.

Great looking ride.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brandonc_mail said:
I'm curious- why the majesty rather than a burgman 400? I have to admit- I never had the chance to test ride a MJ before I bought my Burg400. I fell in love with the burg and had a great price so I moved on. Always wondered about the MJ though.

Great looking ride.
actually it had come down to a choice between this 2007 majesty and a 2007 burg 400. there were a few things that made me go with the majesty.

1 the burg had a funny squeal at take off

2 the majesty looked a little sportier to me

3 the burg had bad wind buffeting

4 the majesty was less expensive

positives for the burgman 400...

the burg had more storage space under the seat than the majesty. but i just added a top box that remedies that problem.

also the burg had better suspension than than majesty i think.

after weighing all the factors, i went with the majesty.

id still buy a burg 400 if i could find a good deal on one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Interesting. When I was looking in the LA area- I found the Majesty to be more expensive. According to KBB.com (for what that's worth) they list the burgman as roughly only $100 more. I liked the idea of dual disk brakes up front - but from what I hear, in actual feel there may not be much difference. Meanwhile, I thought the Yamaha more dated looking from the outside - and the Burg more sporty- but the Majesty I feel had better fit and finish and appeared perhaps more comfortable 2 up- but the driver has more room on the Burg IMHO.

Still want to test drive everything I can get my hands on... Loved sitting on a Morphous long n low baby... shame storage and weight is such a problem.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have a friend I ride with who has a Majesty. He is looking for a rider's backrest. Does anyone know which brand makes one for the Majesty?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts