·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Love the Color if you ask me..

Elliott,

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You get the prize for rarest color. I've never seen it in gold. Where did it come from?

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you look in the knowledge base under year differences you will find that 2008 is the only year for the gold. looks really nice but will be hard to find used plastic if needed. SAFE SCOOTIN Jay

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
IMO gold was a nice color. If I remember correctly, Suzuki decided to not bring many of them into the US. They have done the same thing with other colors/bikes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bike was originally purchased in Maine. I think that the dealers sticker is on it but I'm at work so I cant tell you the dealers name. I'm the second owner.
I love the color as well and its kinda nice to think I might never cross paths with the exact same bike.
Mike......

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
you should name it "GoldMan" :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
No! It must be named GOLD-BURG! :) :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,259 Posts
The gold color was one of those love it or hate it colors and it seems a lot of folks fell into the later category so it was not real popular. I've only seen two of them around here and a couple of more at rallies I've been to in other states.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
As others stated only was out one year in 2008. I've seen one only & I like it. 2007 Red 650 Exc in my favorite. ;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
I like my 08 in black. Probably got used to black since my 01 Electra Glide was black. With chrome - which the Burgman lacks. Which I like since I don't have to spend hours polishing chrome. I don't miss the chrome.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Mine was gold.... painted it last August. It was a poor taste of a Gold color. It's not the same as a gold colored car. They hit the bulls eye with the 07 burgundy, but missed with the gold. Wish they would have continued the 1 year variety... Like Rust Orange or Lime Green....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm glad I also have a very rare color. The white ones are rare, aren't they?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I've coveted the red one...

Somehow I've ended up with White Burgman, White Honda Odyssey and White Mag8...
everyone thinks I'm a cop ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was looking on KBB and if the color was the 2008 gold color the valve of the scooter is $700 less then the other colors. :eek:

John

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
There is a fellow out of Kansas City that has a GoldBurg...
he had it at a scooter rally in Eureka Springs, Ark....
only one I've ever seen...& ..yep...he called his a GoldBurg.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts