Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my Burgmans,my 650 is fantastic.My 400 is a great schooter.i always end up riding the 650.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Help you and somebody else .....Sell the B400 no need to be paying insurance and registration on two bikes.

·
Premium Member
8,125 Posts
you are a power hungry beast :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Help you and somebody else .....Sell the B400 no need to be paying insurance and registration on two bikes.
The 400 is going up for sale,the brake cable's snapped but have a good one to go with it.The side stand switch is bypassed,theres some on ebay £10.00-£15.00 pictures of our lady,i can't make my mind up to sell as is or fix it.I think i'll sell as is.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Is it the Parking Brake Cable ? I’d fix the side stand switch just as a good samaritan but if it’s the parking brake cable I’d put that under the seat for the new owner. I’d post it on craigslist and you might end up getting a Burgman Buddy to ride with.

The wonderful thing about your B400 was that it opened the Burgman Doors for you and you found this site and was able to actually compare the two. You got a screaming great deal on your B650 and after selling the B400 you will be sitting pretty Burgman wise.

With LeDudes website and all the fine folks here you will be set for a good long time.

I’d pull the Top Box off the B400 and put it on the B650.

Glad your here Plum and best of luck !

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it the Parking Brake Cable ? I’d fix the side stand switch just as a good samaritan but if it’s the parking brake cable I’d put that under the seat for the new owner. I’d post it on craigslist and you might end up getting a Burgman Buddy to ride with.

The wonderful thing about your B400 was that it opened the Burgman Doors for you and you found this site and was able to actually compare the two. You got a screaming great deal on your B650 and after selling the B400 you will be sitting pretty Burgman wise.

With LeDudes website and all the fine folks here you will be set for a good long time.

I’d pull the Top Box off the B400 and put it on the B650.

Glad your here Plum and best of luck !
The top box is on my 650,as i remember Daris it was you who made my mind up to buy the 650.Jump froggie jump.I did get a good deal though,thank you.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Registered
250 Posts
I like the blue color. Can I have it? :D While you're pondering that, this is a good topic you brought up. I've got a 2016 Rebel 250 (nice little bike) and a 2011 Suzuki 650 Executive. My insurance will not drop if I sell one of these 2 bikes. However, I am doing an evaluation to see which one I throw a leg over the most. So it's interesting to hear your 650 vs 400 experience. I'm thinking since the Burgman is like a truck in it's ability to carry stuff compared to the Rebel, I'll probably wind up on the Burgman the most.

Now, about that blue Burgman … my trailer is primed and ready!

7milesout

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
I like the blue color. Can I have it? :D While you're pondering that, this is a good topic you brought up. I've got a 2016 Rebel 250 (nice little bike) and a 2011 Suzuki 650 Executive. My insurance will not drop if I sell one of these 2 bikes. However, I am doing an evaluation to see which one I throw a leg over the most. So it's interesting to hear your 650 vs 400 experience. I'm thinking since the Burgman is like a truck in it's ability to carry stuff compared to the Rebel, I'll probably wind up on the Burgman the most.

7milesout
You and your trailer will have to make a long ferry ride....Plum is located across the Atlantic.

Keep the B650 till you can’t hold it up.

Reactions: Plum loco

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

7milesout
What happened, Iv'e always had standard bikes but my aching bones made it dificult to get my leg over. I bought a Burgman 400, it was great to be able to ride again in relative comfort. Then i found this forum, low and behold inevitably I seen the big boy 650. The week after buying the 400 I spotted a good deal on a 2002 650 with 12000 miles on the clock, that's how I ended up with two Burgmans. It was like going from a DeLorien to a Cadillac, good call.

PS, the blue is a nice colour.

·
Administrator
18,332 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Talk to Menmber and Moderator Jim. He has his 2003 BLUE 650 for sale in the Classifieds.
One heck of a deal all decked out .... Just the mods and add ons is worth the asking price.

Reactions: Dave_J
1 - 13 of 13 Posts