Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was eating lunch at a local Pizza Hut and noticed a couple in their 40's wearing standard 'biker garb' (leather vests, old blue jeans, bandannas, etc). I walked out a few moments after them and saw they were on a Harley parked right beside my Burgman and an interesting conversation was going on. Since my helmet and jacket were in the trunk they had no idea it was my bike they were discussing. The lady was looking the Burgman over and said, “That's what I need!” The husband said, “No way in hell are you going to use my money to buy one of those things.” She replied, “You're right. I'll use my own money to buy one.”

Guess who I passed and waved at a few miles out of town???

·
Registered
320 Posts
LOL. I've had a number of guys who've wanted to introduce their daughters or wives to riding but who know they won't want a regular bike. (They're saying the women won't, not saying they shouldn't get one.) I always recommend the Burgies. The guys are usually very impressed by Sushi.

Bryna
P.S. I've also started carrying cards that have both this site and a women's oriented site (http://www.ridemyown.com) on it so I don't have to write 'em down. Just hand them my card. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts