·
Administrator
20,225 Posts
After 4 months, Welcome.

Another Great Pacific NorthWet rider.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Did you paint the wheels or was that from the factory?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Common K, it's not that wet... lol I went for a quick ride today in the Point Grey area and it was really nice to see some sunshine :cool:

·
Administrator
20,225 Posts
Common K, it's not that wet... lol I went for a quick ride today in the Point Grey area and it was really nice to see some sunshine :cool:
SHHHHHH

In 1976 someone let all the Californians know it did not rain up here in Washington state EVERY DAY.

They sold their 1,000 Sq/Ft bunglo's for $1.2M and came up here and were buying up all our $25,000 homes but paid $65,000 for them. Good for the sellers, bad for us common buyers.

From 1976 thru 1986 I could not afford to buy a house even though I was Full Time Military.

Reactions: Iceman777

·
Registered
19 Posts
SHHHHHH

In 1976 someone let all the Californians know it did not rain up here in Washington state EVERY DAY.

They sold their 1,000 Sq/Ft bunglo's for $1.2M and came up here and were buying up all our $25,000 homes but paid $65,000 for them. Good for the sellers, bad for us common buyers.

From 1976 thru 1986 I could not afford to buy a house even though I was Full Time Military.
Good point Dave. You know it is still not that great here, lot of rain, bears, racoons etc... ;-)

·
Super Moderator
12,445 Posts
Is this your first 400 or have you owned an earlier version as well?

·
Administrator
20,225 Posts
If the border ever opens we all need to do a summer meet and ride.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The first. I only had a Honda Ruckus before. totally different animal.
Different species for sure...Haha. I always wanted a ruckus when I road in the city alot. I love my ex-400's more than anything I think....need more time on this 650.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts