Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather has been perfect in NE Ohio so i parked my CRV last Wednesday and have ridden the Burgman everyday except Monday when I rode the Bandit.

Thoughts

1. The bike is an absolute joy
2. The corbin seat and Clearview xl with vent add greatly to the ride. Both are worth the investment
3. i have been averaging 46-49 mpg
4. I have 7,600 miles on my original Bridgestones and both front and rear have many miles left.

The only "improvements" I would like to make to my 650 would be a new exhaust system and better suspension. Truthfully, the Burgman cannot hold a candle to the Bandit when it comes to ride and handling.

All in all, one hell of a vehicle.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Truthfully, the Burgman cannot hold a candle to the Bandit when it comes to ride and handling.
All in all, one hell of a vehicle.[/quote]

Now I'm confused. Are you praising the Burgman or the Bandit? It sounded like you were praising the Burgman but you statement above threw me for a loop.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buzz:

i was praising the Burgman. I do wish it had better suspension. I put progressive fork springs on the Bandit which improved its handling immensely.

The Burgman needs better fork springs and rear shocks. I know that rears are available.

In my opinion, the only Burgman weakness is the suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts