Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on speed channel's two wheel tuesday last night one segment covered msf scooter school seemed like a class worth the money, also had a an400 and a majesty in the class, i am taking the begining rider's course north of atlanta at honda for my mc license, looks like this course could be next,....just a perpetual student i guess

·
Registered
925 Posts
It would be nice if someone offered a class like that around here. I would take it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That may have been the school in South Florida. The tri-county Vespa dealer donated Vespas to the MSF school in the area. The class is 4 hours and does not qualify one for a motorcycle endorsement on their drivers license. It is more of an introductory course. It is a great idea for anyone just starting out on two wheels.

Janine

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Jonesboro,

Are you doing the course through the Atlanta Motorcycle Schools with Ken Murray Mar. 26th?

Evelyn

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually at american honda in alpharetta(your neck of the woods), march 18,19,20....the instructor is randy cooper i believe,really looking forward to it, i got the info on the course at the big bike show recently at cobb galleria, talked my brother into taking it with me,booked a room at the fairfield inn those 3 days so i can avoid ga 400 as much as possible,that is the nascar race weekend and i live 7 miles above the track

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I spoke to the MSF instructors about the scooter course back when I took the Basic Rider Course. According to them, there had never been enough interest in the course for it to be offered in this area. :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts