Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr.Ledude thank you very much for the info you sent on my abs,what i think we figured out was that the caliper was stuck on one side,tore apart finally got brakes,thanks for what you do for all of us.FREDDY.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Message for LeDude. Unable to email you on your site. The link for your email is not working. Having said that, I would like to know the size of the bolts you used to modify the harbor freight jack. The holes on the burgman seem to be 7 16th of an inch. Is this what you used for the project or did you use a smaller size. Thank for such a detailed plan to modify the jack.

Richard

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'd just like to add my thanks to LeDude for doing your videos - has saved me tons of money. Dealer prices are obscene. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Message for LeDude. Unable to email you on your site. The link for your email is not working. Having said that, I would like to know the size of the bolts you used to modify the harbor freight jack. The holes on the burgman seem to be 7 16th of an inch. Is this what you used for the project or did you use a smaller size. Thank for such a detailed plan to modify the jack.

Richard
just checked the e-mail function, and it seems to be working like it should. Just make sure that you have an active e-mail client / app on your device.

The bolt that I use is about 10mm wide and it fits perfectly.

I personally no longer use that adapter, not very functional for doing basic maintenance.

I have since made a platform adapter which seems to work much better.
same principle, bolts on to the HF lift.

here is the preliminary DIY for the platform adapter, have to finish it though.

DIY - HF Platform Adapter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts