Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I and some More Retired pilots have nothing to do but drink coffey and ride our bikes.So last week to break in the new scoot we took a little trip out to the hill country and on to Del rio put 970 miles on it in 4 days fine trip. Now let me tell you . I am 67 years old and have had about 75 bikes thats right. But I have all ways had a scooter fetish. and this is some scoot .Dont know about the BMW most likely will keep it for now.Rode 250 miles to day for lunch at

Well I will try again .Picked up the scoot was back in5 days for the600mile check.I am 67 years old retired pilot and I have a lot of retired pilots and others we have nothing to do but drink coffee and ride our bikes. It seemsto keep you young. I have had 71 bikes in my life time. But I have all ways had a scooter fetish .Took the 650 on a little trip to the hill country last week and made all the way out to Del rio975 miles in 4 days did a 250 mile lunch ride to day to woodville Tex. This is one amazing scooter. Dont know bout the BMW Guess I will Keep it for a while dont ride it much since the burgman love this site I type slow and cant spell to good Dick

·
Registered
848 Posts
Welcome Dick. If you type slow we'll never know. Poor spelling is almost mandatory for membership. All that is required is that you have fun on your scooter!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings, Dick! Welcome to the ICOBO! :hello2:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Hi Dick,
You came about 20 miles shy of where I live when you went to Woodville.
Maybe see you on the road sometime!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts