Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of you Burger buffs! I'm almost a Burger owner... I live in the redwood forested hills just outside of Eureka, California, and used to live in a wilderness cabin in the southern Oregon Mountains, before that in the Bay Area. I used to own a 50 CC Yamaha Zuma (a fabulous scooter for around town), however, now that I have to travel along a one lane road where logging trucks speed along, I'm going to upgrade to a more powerful scooter because I don't want to disappear into the pavement! I've got a lot of research, talked to a lot of people, read a lot of reviews, conducted surveys (I enjoy the hunt!) and I've come up with the conclusion that the best value for a reliable scooter available in the USA is the Suzuki Burger (I'm going for the 400 CC). I found a dealer in Oregon that has a blue one for the price of $4799. From what I've heard, that is a good price. If there is any of you who would like to share information about the Burger 400 that I should be aware of, I am open to your opinions (and biases!)... Also if you know of any scooter clubs in Northern California in which the Burger 400 could fit in, I'd appreciate this information. That's all for now! Looking forward to joining the" Burger family." Bob Dorsett[/quote]

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Simply put, the Burgman 400 is a great bike. You'll love the power, compared to any sub-100 cc model.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I don't think you'll be sorry, Bob. My transition was from an 80-cc Honda Elite to the Burg 400, and I'm a happy customer.

Welcome to the forum, and good riding!

--Chris

P.S. Yes, that's a good price -- VERY good. Beware of "extra" charges at the last minute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts