Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed installing the MotorMate drivers backrest on my ‘09 650. Clear instructions, clean install. When the rain ends (again! sheesh!) I’ll spend some time with it and see how it feels. Since it reuses the original parts from the factory butt pad it’s easy enough to take off for those situations that might demand it.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Unhappy. The new rig uses up too much space and impacts my legroom. A great product, well made and easy to install, but leg room is very important to me.

I’ll have to do without.

·
Registered
362 Posts
your leg room is actually increased with our kit. The thickness of the factory "butt-bumper" is much more than out kit, thus the reason for moving it up . If you ended up with LESS legroom, there is an installation error.. you're welcome to call us if you like.. there's just no way you have LESS legroom if it's installed correctly. From your pics, it appears you did the job right, but there's something amiss if you didn't gain leg room.
Sorry for your problem but it can be solved.
jac

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
your leg room is actually increased with our kit. The thickness of the factory "butt-bumper" is much more than out kit, thus the reason for moving it up . If you ended up with LESS legroom, there is an installation error.. you're welcome to call us if you like.. there's just no way you have LESS legroom if it's installed correctly. From your pics, it appears you did the job right, but there's something amiss if you didn't gain leg room.
Sorry for your problem but it can be solved.
jac
Do you guys have a web page with products? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts