Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is probably a long shot, but since I'm not going to buy a Burgman till I sell my motorhome, I thought I'd see if anyone would like to deal a little for my motorhome.

1992 Lazy Daze 22' TK
85,000 miles
New brakes and belts
Tires new 12/12, approximately 9,000 mi.
Chevy 350 engine/chasis

For those of you who know about Lazy Daze, they are considered the highest quality Class C in the business and are rated as such in RVConsumer. This is a small, but well laid out and quality motorhome.

We just got back from a 6 week trip to Arkansas (stranded 3 days with an inch of ice on the campground roads in southern Arkansas), Louisiana and New Mexico. Motorhome performed flawlessly with a steady 10.5 MPG. (I drive slow) It does have some water damage around the entry door that is in the process of being fixed now.

Although they are listed for more, realistically this year and model probably sells for $8k-10K

My wife didn't like motor homing that much. I'm not sure she'll like scootering either, although she used to have one before we were married.

I'd prefer a 400, but a 650 would definitely be considered.

I'll entertain all offers, even the ones that may be considered low-ball.

Thanks,

John

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
For that age it's a very nice looking Motor Home. I'm a 5th wheel person. Just got a new Voltage Toy Hauler I can now take my 650 with me. ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For that age it's a very nice looking Motor Home. I'm a 5th wheel person. Just got a new Voltage Toy Hauler I can now take my 650 with me. ;)
Thanks Mike,

It's in pretty good shape. What I really like about it is the solar array and 420 amp battery bank. We can boondock anywhere.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts