Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST GOT MY SHIELD IN FOR MY 650 FROM M.R.A. FIRST PROBLEM WAS THE HOLES WERE OFF. THE SECOND PROBLEM , I GO LESS THAN A HALF MILE THEN THE SHIELD CRACKS FROM ONE OF THE BOLT HOLES. LETS SEE IF HE MAKES IT GOOD OR NOT.QUALITY OF SHIELD NOT THAT GOOD........

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I got the "650" but who is M.R.A.--If you did force the shield into holes that were not lined up I would keep that to my self when I spoke to shield maker :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THE HOLES WITH THE SCREWS LINED UP. THE SQUARE HOLES FOR THE BLACK PLASTIC PART WAS OFF. I KNOW I DID NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE SCREWS . WHEN YOU PULL THE RUBBER GROMMETS TROUGH THE SHIELD YOU CAN TELL IF YOU OVERTIGHTEN. THE FACT IS AS SOON AS I UNWRAPPED IT AN SAW THE QUALITY I SHOULD HAVE WRAPPED IT BACK UP AND NEVER EVEN MOUNTED IT. ALSO ABOUT TWO INCHES DOWN ON THE SHIELD THERE WAS A LINE OF DISTORTION WHERE IT WAS HEATED AND SHAPED. JUST POOR QUALITY IT SEEMS...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Motorcycle Replacement Airshields is the name of the company .I got their name from this site. I am calm , this might be one of those live and learn type situations.Someone asked what type of bike i have.It is a burgman 650.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts