Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this lift about a month ago and finally got it this week.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/D ... mber=91764

It works great with the B'Man, easy to use and seems very well made. I'm sure it will pay for itself over the years.

It gets a thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I wonder if that would get it high enough to make it easier to
load or unload from a trailer or pick-up?
There are motorcycle lifts from at least two auto stores & Harbor Freight
for around fifty dollars but because of the design of the scooters they
might not work.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I had a "standard" motorcycle lift which worked very well, Except on the Burgman, I bought a table lift very much like the one From harbor Fright . I also thing it is great..
Short answer to using it for loading. Yes, but with modifications, some lifts come with "wings" for use on atv's, that's what you would need to load the bike, the way the lift is now you would be looking for a lot of trouble and pain, it's just not wide enough.
Don't know what shipping is on the unit JerseyBiker got , but it is a good price..If you got the room, it's the only way to go :lol:

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the shipping was around $20 or so - very reasonable.

I've been using the lift a lot on the B'Man and a Bajaj I picked up. It works great and makes doing anything on the scoots so much easier.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I put a few "cinder blocks on the side of my lift, now I come in from a ride and just park the scoot on the lift, don't even need the kick stand because the table lift wheel chock holds the bike w/ the P-break :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts