Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if BUSA members can still get the good deal on Motobatt replacement batteries, directly dealing with their point man, as outlined in
LeDude's DIY battery section? Granted, I could just call that 800 number, then see what happens. But I thought I would ask the BUSA collective, to hear up to date information first.

With best regards,

AL Z

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To BUSA members.

I have received information from LeDude regarding his experience with Motobatt
Batteries. The short version is to stick with the OEM Yuasa. My experience with the OEM battery is exemplary.

Best,

AZ

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
My OEM Yuasa battery still going strong on my 07 650. When the time comes I will buy another Yuasa.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
My OEM Yuasa battery still going strong on my 07 650. When the time comes I will buy another Yuasa.
YUASA - the best and longest-lasting battery you could ever wish for. A first-class product. (no, I have no connection with Yuasa, just years of experience with their motorcycle batteries.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
To BUSA members.

I have received information from LeDude regarding his experience with Motobatt
Batteries. The short version is to stick with the OEM Yuasa. My experience with the OEM battery is exemplary.

Best,

AZ

Value LeDude opinion greatly, me have always had great success with Yuasa batteries, have not intention to change to cheap Motobatt battery. When receive 5-8 year service life from Yuasa battery, it cheaper long term than anything else. At least Yuasa have plant in USA that create sustaining job for American worker and their family locally, even if not make all battery model there. This mean a lot for local economy and USA country.

MotoBatt, another cheap not so marvelous made in China copy of something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts