Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all parts must be ordered through local dealer, (like wheel bearings) when you local dealer is 150 miles away and won't answer your phone calls or emails, this can get irritating. Having a wheel bearing get crunchy at less than 3000 miles is also irritating, and there are no part numbers / maintenance instructions available, there is a wheel speed sensor GLUED into the front wheel hub that is fragile and no way to remove wheel bearing without removing sensor, no instructions available for removing sensor . front brake (under performer ) must have pads removed before caliper can be removed to remove wheel.
I am posting this just in case someone is considering a Zero and doesn't live next door to a REPUTABLE zero repair facility and will have ALL their maintenance done by the shop... no dang wonder Zero sales are so bad. :mad:

Registered
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like I should wait for an electric from one of big Japanese companies....if I live that long.

Registered
Hmm....sounds like a two-wheel tesla.

Reactions: Tromper

Premium Member
Reactions: RollingStone

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'ma take my dawg for a walk in their flower bed! :mad:

Uh, somebldy got a dawg I can borrow?

Premium Member
I'ma take my dawg for a walk in their flower bed! :mad:

Uh, somebldy got a dawg I can borrow?
Take a Hawg 鈥. I鈥檇 use your Smart Phone to call them so you can easily document the calls were made for supporting evidence if you pursue the Lemon Law strategy.

I Googled the bearing issue and on earlier bikes they were making owners buy new wheels.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Take a Hawg 鈥. I鈥檇 use your Smart Phone to call them so you can easily document the calls were made for supporting evidence if you pursue the Lemon Law strategy.

I Googled the bearing issue and on earlier bikes they were making owners buy new wheels.

I don't doubt it, :mad::mad:

Premium Member
1 - 16 of 16 Posts