Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come across some more Isuzu Headrest's to be made into bearcat backrest's. I currently have 3 650's and 2 400's, same low price of $65 with free FedEx shipping anywhere in the Continental USA. These are for riders who want and need more room, not for our shorter friends. Send me a private message with your email address, I'll contact you.

Thanks,

Brad AKA: Bearcat

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Brad
The paint color is starting to wear out on mine. What kind did you use, so I can touch mine up.
Thanks Mike

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike,
I use Black Vinyl Interior Automotive spray paint from Advanced Auto Parts.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I was wondering if I had gotten one of yours on my used 650. The only problem I have with the one I've got is its a bit wobbly in the holes of the seat and the previous owner had used black electrical tape that looks like he//. Would you have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
The only problem I have with the one I've got is its a bit wobbly in the holes of the seat
The problem is back behind the support bracket, which locks the backrest in place, there is room for the end piece to bounce around. It is often said that the unit bends, but in reality, it is not secured on "the other side". I took some pvc piping and slid it around the bars once after they were inserted and it calmed the movement a lot, but not completely.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was wondering if I had gotten one of yours on my used 650. The only problem I have with the one I've got is its a bit wobbly in the holes of the seat and the previous owner had used black electrical tape that looks like he//. Would you have any suggestions?
Don't really know what you mean. A picture is worth a thousand words.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I bought mine second hand and mine fits well. I am glad to know about the black paint as mine needs some touch up after what I am sure is years of use. Bearcat, this thing is genius. I am so glad you figured it out. I love mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts