Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a monkey on my back and its my Burgy 400. It sits out there in the garage and mocks me while the snow is piling up outside just daring me to get it out on the road as soon as I can. I can hear it laughing everytime I get in my car but I'll have the last laugh, NO SNOW FOR A WEEK and 50 degrees this weekend. That ought to give me a fix to at least drive around the neighborhood on the cleared roads.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Boy Get Some Chains On that BURG and Get Out there and Enjoy your Self!!!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
85 here today. :cool:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
50 degrees is about my limit. Can't wait to get out though!

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
I've got a monkey on my back and its my Burgy 400. It sits out there in the garage and mocks me while the snow is piling up outside just daring me to get it out on the road as soon as I can. I can hear it laughing everytime I get in my car but I'll have the last laugh, NO SNOW FOR A WEEK and 50 degrees this weekend. That ought to give me a fix to at least drive around the neighborhood on the cleared roads.
Spent most of Fall on a medical leash...sitting in the recliner,
looking out the patio doors at a very lonely motorscooter...
then it snowed. And it won't quit...:mad:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't wait for a truly beautiful day, 70 and sunshine and nothing to do but ride.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been riding nearly every day this winter. Had to take the cage a few weeks ago when the snow came. Rode home in a pretty steady rain yesterday. Pool of rain soaked through my pants.Looked like I peed myself. But even so it still beats the cage. As Slick Willy used to say, "I feel your pain".��

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rode every day all winter, rain and rain!! but 7-8minutes ride beats 45 (each way) in the car! Even got home for lunch most days. Today bright sun 32 (0C) this morning, fantastic ;-)

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
They make chains for scooters?
Don't think so... but in Europe, they can get studded snow tires,
but only in some limited sizes.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
82 degrees & 14% humidity at 11:18 am here. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts