Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did the order of the photo galley get changed?

Mine moved 5 pages, and others I would look at are all mixed up and out of order. I realize they move as photos are added, but 5 pages? Some older ones are now in the newer section.

Very difficult to reference past photos.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I have to use the searchor I can't locate anything, hard with not knowing what to search for most of the time. I rely on posts with urls and sigs with urls to refer to most of the time.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Do any of the moderators know what happened to the order in the Gallery?

Janine :?

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Well I do not, Bill and Paul are up at scootercade.

So Geengoose and Allan?

It might be the composite plasmatic convertor experienced a gravitational heave and discumknockerated the file structure or ...................glitch. :lol:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
NormanB said:
It might be the composite plasmatic convertor experienced a gravitational heave and discumknockerated the file structure or ...................glitch. :lol:
If you insist on using technical terms, at least use the proper technical term It's not "discumknockerated", the correct form is "discumknackerated"! This has nothing at all to do with the effects of a woman's chest on men.

Good lord, you Brits just devastate the King's English :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Actually 'discumknockerated' was a word invented by the comedian Ken Dodd, who is probably unknown to you on that side of the pond!
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Jeez Norm, I was just joshin' ya! Sheesh! Some people's kids :lol: .

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
If I thought you were serious I would marmalise yer! :lol:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Freeping nitnoodlers.

:eek:gre:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I noticed the gallery swap as well. It wasnt me and I have some ideas that some one was attempting to move there gallery to the first page and it somehow effect approx. 4 pages worth of galleries.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yep. It was surely someone trying to move their gallery forward or some being mischevious.

It would be nice, perhaps in this section, to have a sticky thread where anyone (or everyone) who has useful photos put a description and a link to that specific gallery. As far as I know the links still work even if the gallery is re-arranged. Some sort of index is what I'm suggesting.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
We should by default enforce the username in the filepath (name of gallery) too!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I haven't been into the Gallery for awhile, but someone mentioned this to me at Scootercade. I have pictures scattered in separate small alblums and I've been meaning to consolidate them into one single alblum. I wonder if someone else was doing something like that and triggered a "landslide" of other alblums?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts