Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I noticed that I have a missing body panel on the bike. Does anybody know where to get a new one and how much they cost?

Thanks
Matt

·
Premium Member
14,255 Posts
I second the suggestion to use wire ties instead of the push pins to hold that piece on. Just run them through the holes in the piece and the one behind it. Pull them down tight then clip the excess off flush.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I've lost one of those in the past also. Agree hold new one on with zip ties.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I've been there too. The replacement was about $60, but the only colour available was silver (at the time). The rubber grommet/tab at the top isn't terribly effective, so the push rivets eventually fail. I replaced them with stainless steel zip ties--I wasn't risking another visit to the parts counter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the second time this has had to be replaced. 1st time the shop that just worked in the bike paid for it, this time I just got it back from a different shop but I am paying for it. They said they will make sure it won't come off again.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
The problem is the plastic pop rivets aren't as tight as they should be and fall out then the panel falls off a short time later.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I had no problem getting one that matched my 09 black one. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts