Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, had the burgman parked close to a wall with the mirror's tucked in... Came back out and turned the key opening the mirrors like a clown and the left mirror pushing against the wall. Turned off quickly but now they are not working at all and the left mirror is almost closing while riding...mechanism gone to open mirrors?

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
the position switches are confused, you can by gently exerting pressure override the gearing that moves the mirrors make the left mirror match the right,, don't hoss it, just slow steady pressuer

er maybe,, my 15 does not move the mirrors when the key is turned

Reactions: Phenomoron

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the position switches are confused, you can by gently exerting pressure override the gearing that moves the mirrors make the left mirror match the right,, don't hoss it, just slow steady pressuer

er maybe,, my 15 does not move the mirrors when the key is turned
I have the bike turned off now with mirrors extended out, when i switch her on now its grinding gears then they just fold in the way!!
Do i just pust them back gently as they are folding in?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
So what happens when you turn on the ignition start the bike (gives more volts) then hit the switch.? Try prodding the switch rather than just press and release. Mine wore out eventually as its just plastic.
You can do a MOD though if you are not shy. 🤪

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what happens when you turn on the ignition start the bike (gives more volts) then hit the switch.? Try prodding the switch rather than just press and release. Mine wore out eventually as its just plastic.
You can do a MOD though if you are not shy. 🤪
When i turn ignition on mirrors fold in instead of opening out

·
Administrator
22,919 Posts
May have to manually reset them by slowly pushing them all the way in with the key off.

·
Administrator
22,919 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts