Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after waiting a month, it came yesterday and the weather was perfect. Now there's a blube 650 in my driveway. I spent a lot of time waffling between the 650 and 400. I have a 27" inseam and although I have ridden large bikes like the Honda VT100 and Valkerie, I find it a challenge to keep them up. I liked the 650 but the 400 just felt better. The dealer told me they could cut down the seat of the 650 so I went for it. Lo and behold I still can't put both feet on the ground. I got in about 25KM yesterday and the bike rides great I love everything about it except the fact that I can only put one foot on the ground. Hopefully I'll get used to it. Today it's snowing again so no riding is in store. :cry: Thanks for all the great information. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey congrats Harold on the new machine.
I was out for a good long ride yesterday as well. It's not snowing here and I have to run out and get some food related things. Think I will take the bike.......just because it's so much easier to park :wink: ya thats it, thats my story and I'm sticking to it....hehe

·
Registered
46 Posts
There are a couple of threads on here already about cutting down the seat. Maybe try cutting it down some more?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts