Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how often do most of you update your milage in your profile? I notest someone had joined in 2010 and had a 2009 Burgman with three miles in there profile. I assume that was there milage when they joined and has never been updated. I update my profile whenever I am logged on and happen to remember what it was last time I looked at my odometer.

·
Administrator
18,335 Posts
I do it about every 1,500 miles or once a month.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I update every 500 miles or so, then once I hit the second service, I'll switch to every 1,000 or so.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Do it about once a week. Moved it up this morning about 400 miles from last time. Have put on just over 3,000 miles in two months of ownership. :thumbup: That will slow down once summer is here. Weatherman is saying 110 by the weekend. :cry:

·
Premium Member
14,228 Posts
I update mine on the first of each month.

·
Administrator
18,335 Posts
Desert Rat said:
<<<SNIP>>>That will slow down once summer is here. Weatherman is saying 110 by the weekend. :cry:
:( It's too hot, it's too cold. :roll: :D

I'm so glad I can ride in the rain. Man, if I did not ride in bad weather, I'd not be able ride at all. :twisted: I have ridden in 110+ F days. Without a cooling system of some sort its not easy.

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I update whenever I remember to. So, every 3-4 months. :D
When the temperature is high, say 95 and up; I moisten the helmet cushions. It works pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts