Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all of my Burgman friends on here, I send you best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy healthy New Year with lots of safe riding. I just moved into a bigger place (21st Dec) and will actually be having a Xmas family get together on Saturday for the first time in 3 years. So excited about this, my 14 month old grandson will be coming and will have room to run around Nanna's living room.!!! Was not possible before as my previous abode was far too small for more than 2 people. Hugs to all , Sally.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Merry Christmas to you to.

Merry Christmas All!!

Elliott,

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That sounds like a truly Merry Christmas for you, and your New Year looks to be equally joyous -- may it be so!

And to all here as well, a Merry Christmas (or Holiday of Your Choice) and a Happy and safe New Year!
Hi to all of my Burgman friends on here, I send you best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy healthy New Year with lots of safe riding. I just moved into a bigger place (21st Dec) and will actually be having a Xmas family get together on Saturday for the first time in 3 years. So excited about this, my 14 month old grandson will be coming and will have room to run around Nanna's living room.!!! Was not possible before as my previous abode was far too small for more than 2 people. Hugs to all , Sally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts