Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Memorial Day

550 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Scootereno 
#1 ·
Took it out yesterday. Not going any place in particular, but I hadn't had occasion to take it out for a while, and it was telling me each time I walked past, "Please take me out!" There seemed to be lots of other motorcycles out on the road, but I didn't cross paths with either of the other two Burgies in the area I know of. (There's one guy with a 650 and another with a 500. There may be more, but I've not seen them.)

The other riders were all courteous, even the Harley folks. One nice thing around here---one doesn't get much of the 'scooter hate' I've read about in other places.

#2 ·
It is nice to just go and ride for no reason other than the fun of it.

I don't usually get much flak from Harley riders and it has never been vile. I think the kids on sportbikes are worse.

The thing I find amusing is that I ride all year even when it gets a bit cold but I only see a lot of bikes when it is warm. I think this shows who the devoted riders are and who are the whimps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.