Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to contact Dwayn an number of time and find out what the plans are for the site, and when the membership area and store will be back up! I have got a response but not any real information other than Dwayn does get our emails and is there.

I have not seen or recieved any feedback from the new owners or the plans for the site. Meanwhile the membership area and store are still not functioning.

I did observe that we seem to be getting new members added recently and am curious how they are getting registered? Is the membership link working for anyone?

Does anyone know? The site still goes on with the posting and support of the many dedicated Burgman owners and the BUSA members but it would be nice to know what the new owners long term plans are for the site?
???????????? :oops: :lol: ???????????
Gary

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
You make some good points and I wish I could tell you!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
9/5/2012 went into membership area and it had some old information about membership and had bad links to PayPal when I tried to subscribe/contribute!

At least it appears someone is doing something. not just the same-o message from Greengoose when he left!

It would be good to put up a broadcast message on the site when parts are being brought back up!

I would think taking money, adding members and such would be a priority!

Gary

·
Registered
677 Posts
StingrayHawaii said:
9/5/2012 went into membership area and it had some old information about membership and had bad links to PayPal when I tried to subscribe/contribute!

At least it appears someone is doing something. not just the same-o message from Greengoose when he left!

It would be good to put up a broadcast message on the site when parts are being brought back up!

I would think taking money, adding members and such would be a priority!
Actually I would not expect that Motorcycle.com would have the same priorities as Bryan did. Motorcycle.com is in it for the advertising revenue, not for membership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts