Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used three or four times, like new condition though one of the straps is missing, can be ordered online through Lee Parks Design for $10 for a pair of straps. Asking $115...new are $170.00.

Jackie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part # 86-9501, called " Airhawk seat cushion, medium cruiser". Got that off the box.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Are you sure about the model and price?
A new Airhawk 2 is about $90 with shipping on Amazon.
The Airhawk R is about $170, but that is not what is on your box.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even though Airhawk 2 is on the box, when I looked up the part number the part number (also on the box) the retail price at several sites is $170.95. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just watched a YouTube video on the differences between the Airhawk & Airhawk 2. The cushion I have has a bladder made of neoprene, not the cheaper polyurethane material...it is not the Airhawk 2. Actually, the box has both the "Airhawk Comfort Seating System" & "The Airhawk 2 Comfort Seating System" shown. However, the Airhawk 2 is small in the bottom left corner of the box while the "Airhawk" is large across the center of the box...a bit confusing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I contacted Airhawk with the part number & serial number & they confirmed my cushion is Airhawk, not 2.
:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts