Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few are members on the www.Maxi-Scoots.com forum, but are any of you going to this ride?

I know some are going, but surprised to not see the link posted before now. I am going and plan on camping in my tent.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I've had my reservation in
since last Dec...plan on
continuing the fun we had
last year in Penns.

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
It's not really a rally but more a get together of folks on that board. I think that is why it has not been posted out on other boards.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would be nice to have a few riders from around here as it's only a 3 hour ride to get there from Cincinnati.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I am planning on riding up to meet the group for lunch one day. Any suggestions on which day?

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I am planning on riding up to meet the group for lunch one day. Any suggestions on which day?
Roy...there are group rides scheduled for every day,
with lunch on the road...
On Saturday, there is a group BBQ scheduled
for the afternoon/suppertime at the Park.
You would sure be welcomed to drop by, & share
in the story-telling.
Check the Maxi-Scoots website, for details about the get-together.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Thanks, I looked at the web site, sounds like Saturday will a little late in the day for me. I plan on riding back home after lunch (+3 hrs). It looked like Wednesday was the only day with a planned lunch location. Do you know the lunch location on Fri?

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
Thanks, I looked at the web site, sounds like Saturday will a little late in the day for me. I plan on riding back home after lunch (+3 hrs). It looked like Wednesday was the only day with a planned lunch location. Do you know the lunch location on Fri?

There is not one spot on Fri. We will ride to the town of Cumberland Gap, Tn and everyone will have 90 minutes to see the town and pick a spot to eat from several available there. Here is what Maggie wrote about it.

"The following link is about our Friday stop in Cumberland Gap, TN

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KEmTUcdiPI5eZ02H6zfWkNidUgXyBpHSFyrFVJN7gCs/edit?usp=sharing "

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I am going to come up Fri. I hope to see you'all there.
Werlcome Bro....just find some scooter-rider-looking
people, & make yerself known.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts