Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I was gonna Scoot out to Boston this weekend but gotta take the cage instead.

May make it out on the Scoot in June to the South Shore area...

where in MA are you?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MA

I'm in Burlington. Right off of 95N about 8 miles NW of Boston.

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
if yall go - dont fergit ta paauk ya caauz! :D :D :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats, JimB

Where'd you get it? Dealer or private sale? Is it your first scooter?

I'll be trying the Cape Ann area some weekday after my 600 mile check. Probably on a weekday as the weekend traffic is a bi*ch. ( as you well know :p )

Good luck with the machine!

Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks, Bill. I got it at Kelly Power Sports.

I've ridden motorcycles since 72 mostly Harleys. I sold my 1990 HD FXR last week as it was getting long in the tooth and had decided to try scooters. I was thinking of getting a Vespa PX 150 but there was no way my wife would ride on the back of that. I just happened to be going by the dealership and saw the Burgman with its big back seat so I decided to try it and see how it performs two-up. If my wife doesn't like it then I'll sell it off and get the Vespa.

I just got it yesterday. Can you tell by the weather? I put about 60 miles on it. It is almost too easy to operate compared to a motorcycle. I think it will be a lot of fun. Now to get my wife on it....

Let me know if you'll be on Cape Ann after 4 PM on a weekday, maybe we can meet up.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I'll be in Mass in October for my class reunion, is the 16th but I'll be there 2 to 3 weeks. I'll be in my or a rental cage. Will base in North Andover or close by.
Happy trails,
Poppy

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm gonna see if I can get my wife to go up and vist her family. That way I can scoot up to bring her back and maybe meet up with some folks in MA for a ride....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts