Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is why I have a dash-cam in both my car and my Burgman. To catch maniacs like this and report them. I've already file a report online with our Provincial Police force. Let's see what if anything they do with this.

·
Super Moderator
801 Posts
As a confirmed dinosaur, I have eschewed the use of superfluous electronic wizardry on my scooter. That said, seeing all of the dash-cam/cell phone videos posted in the last few years it is forcing me to do something I don't want to do. The use of recording devices is an excellent personal protection system that should be used whenever you ride or drive. Bottom line is that I need to invest in a dash cam. Good job for reporting that driver.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
To catch maniacs like this and report them.
Lol, then they would have to catch at least half of the city population. Tried to explain couple of times that one has to ride the Burgie sometimes at no less than 90 mph in order not to be run over, but people seemed hard to believe that. Too bad i don't have a dash cam to show what scooter cruising means in this area :D

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh.... but it's so nice to have exculpatory evidence in the event the worst happens. Helps my lawyer get me a nice juicy big fat settlement cheque (if I'm still alive) to enjoy!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Lol, then they would have to catch at least half of the city population. Tried to explain couple of times that one has to ride the Burgie sometimes at no less than 90 mph in order not to be run over, but people seemed hard to believe that. Too bad i don't have a dash cam to show what scooter cruising means in this area :D
Bolzen, where do you live?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Seems BMW drivers have a skill for doing that about 30 seconds in
Was it the slowest lane? If it was, the beemer driver's wrong, but personally don't enter the fast lane, which also would be on the leftmost side, if scoot speed is less then 100 mph. They bought out all new modern cars, new car dealerships crop up like mushrooms -- dirty money was invited to the country, and of course their owners brought same manners onto the roads. No leo even react now unless it was a kill. Nice times!

·
Registered
522 Posts
UK we drive on the left. Filter lane to go onto the main highway. Truck on my right out of camera shot so couldn't pull in to the main flow. So he undercut me as he thought I was going too slow for his liking and missed me by a few inches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts