Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the tour guide idiot that was mentioned earlier has been fined $1000.00 for illegally feeding an alligator, the state has a pretty airtight case against him as they have the family that saw him feeding the fish to the gator as it bit his hand off, and they went back and found the 9 foot gator , killed it and retrieved his hand from inside the gator. (didn't say they found the fish so he may get off ) trial later this yearif he doesn't plea deal, at 63 and with one hand gone I'd think he would sell the air boat to pay the fine and be done with gator feeding unless he has maybe a foot or a knee he isn't fond of.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Too many idiots play with alligators. I like the one where a guy had his head in the mouth of a gator and a drop of sweat drop fell and he knew he had a problem. To make some money they should make it against to law to be an idiot.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I vote for letting idiots the freedom to hurt themselves. It makes good you tube material.

Darwinism in action.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Sounds like a future candidate for the Darwin Awards!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
NormanB said:
I vote for letting idiots the freedom to hurt themselves. It makes good you tube material.

Darwinism in action.
True, be we end up paying for it one way or another, either with higher prices or tax dollars. $igh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts