Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re-posting this as I still have this for sale. I also have a cvt/clutch holder for servicing the clutch or just changing your own belt.

Belt,oil filter, decal and some body panel clips - $95 shipped
CVT holder - $25 shipped
(Free shipping CONUS only)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi friend , I would like buy it , But could you please confirm about this Vbelt , my engine number start with K429 my Burgman is K6 model and the original part number of Belt is 27601-15F10 , and about the filter my Filter is the 1651025C00 (55mm lenght)

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
All these parts will work for a 2005-400 model.

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Hi friend , I would like buy it , But could you please confirm about this Vbelt , my engine number start with K429 my Burgman is K6 model and the original part number of Belt is 27601-15F10 , and about the filter my Filter is the 1651025C00 (55mm lenght)
In your introduction, you say that you have a 2008...K6 model.
A 2008 model should be a K8 version...
a K6 version indicates a 2006 year model...:dontknow:
many of the parts are different because there was
a change in 2007.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Duster, thanks for the clarifications. Am I right that the oil filter is the same for the pre-2007, also.

To clarify for those interested, I had a 2008 400 and bought the wrong belt. This belt is the Malossi replacement and fits pre-2007 models.

Bruno- there is someone ahead of you for the other parts. I don't know of the CVT holder will work on the earlier models (earlier than 2007). Do some research (or maybe Duster knows this, too).

Thanks for your interest -I also have the scooter handle bar tie downs. I forget what they're called but will look it up later (I'm at work) and put them on here as well.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I believe they are called Canyon Dancers. Funny after all this time and now everyone wants your stuff. :p

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Hey Duster, thanks for the clarifications. Am I right that the oil filter is the same for the pre-2007, also.
To clarify for those interested, I had a 2008 400 and bought the wrong belt. This belt is the Malossi replacement and fits pre-2007 models.
Bruno- there is someone ahead of you for the other parts. I don't know of the CVT holder will work on the earlier models (earlier than 2007). Do some research (or maybe Duster knows this, too).
Thanks for your interest -I also have the scooter handle bar tie downs. I forget what they're called but will look it up later (I'm at work) and put them on here as well.
The tool you are offering For Sale looks like it should work
fine for all 400s from '03 to '06....might even work for later models.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tool you are offering For Sale looks like it should work
fine for all 400s from '03 to '06....might even work for later models.
The tool I made fit my 2008 400. So, I know it is for "07 on. I just didn't know if it would work on earlier models.

model28a - that's right. I have a set of new Canyon Dancers for sale also.
$20 shipped. They have never been used except to see how they fit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
In your introduction, you say that you have a 2008...K6 model.
A 2008 model should be a K8 version...
a K6 version indicates a 2006 year model...:dontknow:
many of the parts are different because there was
a change in 2007.

Hi Duster you are right , but here in Brasil the model K6 arrive only in 2008 ,so that is the reason to my Burgman is a K6 year 2008 .
My bike have single front disc brake , and whells 13" , I have sure it is K6.
Thanks to alert me.

Panela

·
Registered
17 Posts
mmpanela-
Do you still want the drive belt?
Yes sure , could you please check the shiping cost to my adress ?
I only request you use regular post service (USPS) ,because if you quote express currier service , like a Fedex or DHL , I will need pay many taxes here ,
My adress is
Brasil -São Paulo
Zip code 03731-030

if you prefer reply me in my email : [email protected]

regards

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
This belt is still for sale. I didn't want to go through the hassle of shipping to Brasil.

Still have the canyon dancers, also.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I guess that means the tool is gone?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts