Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure that the tires will be more readily available down the road, but then again you never know. This is one subject that may keep me from purchasing a Burgman. I would not want to have to put the Burg away for weeks or months just because tires are not available.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Waiting for Tire

The rear tire on my AN400 failed yesterday. I called the dealer today, and he says it will be 7-10 days before he can get an OEM Bridgestone 130-70-13 in stock for $132.00. I almost asked if that included the wheel!

It's unreasonable for a dealer to sell the Burgman and not keep tires in stock all the time. Especially when it takes 7-10 days to get one from their supplier.

G

·
replacement tires are not the only problem

It took me four weeks to get tires and another week to get them installed. I have been waiting for a replacement radiator for 4 weeks and Suzuki says it will be two more week before they can ship it. I believe in supply side management to keep cost down but a couple dozen of every part should be available at all times. I don't know how many 650 burgmans have been made but if they don't take care of whats been made it will be hard to sell a second bike to the same buyers. Come on Suzuki you have a great product don't let Honda or Yamaha take it away for lack of service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts