Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to ask, was the email addresses from us, the ones who paid to be on this site, had our emails sold to the highest bidder. Ever since this site was sold, and the advertising started. My email has been getting more more and more spam. I hope this is not the case. I need to know. If it has been, don't hide it, let us know.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I have noticed no increase in spam since the sale of BUSA.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hi Faye,

I use a "tagged" email address for this forum. It was only ever used here, so if it gets spammed, I know it was because of this forum selling the email list. In the past 4 weeks, it has gotten no spam at all, nor has any spam been rejected for that tagged address. Probably just a coincidence that you got spammed.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
NO :spam1: HERE..........!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I have not experienced any SPAM perhaps you need to update your security/protection on your PC?

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
I only use this email address here and it is not being spammed. The ads are at the bottom and that is not on every page. I hardly ever notice them.

The site is being well managed and the moderators are doing a great job, thank you. :thumbup:

·
Administrator
18,394 Posts
Faye, no more spam than normal. I do get 1 to 2 emails per week from you. :D Not a problem there unless you are not sending them.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Dangit............ now I am in the mood for a fried
sandwich. Gotta stop on the way home.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
fuzzyquilter said:
Thanks you all. I think I figured it out.
WELL....!!!!!! TELL US WHAT YOUR PROBLEM WAS.???????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts