Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of my forums including this one are down off and on. So not just this site.

·
Premium Member
7,571 Posts
ky;uup I am having some problems with my por,,,, k futures information.

·
Administrator
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This forum,
Amazon.com,
Consumerreports.org,
2 ReverseTrikes forums
And many more are a hit or miss.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good to know! Thanks Dave

·
Super Moderator
2,218 Posts
If any of you are curious. The interface is pretty intuitive and should be able to give a layperson an idea on how things are going.
Rule o' Thumb. Check your provider and a couple others. If the same regions are having issues then often it's weather/infrastructure related.
There's more nuance of course, but that takes special training and refreshing beverages.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Reporting from Austin, Texas no problems here all day 2/23/20.

·
Administrator
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a call back from a friend that works for the old MCI Worldcom. They are still the backbone of the internet.
At around 7 AM Pacific time till 7 PM the system was wonky. He could not say too much but it seams it was a massive "Denial of Service" attack on some corporations....

When I went to the outage map of USA, from Nashville TN east up thru Wash DC it was Amber most of the day.

·
Super Moderator
2,218 Posts
Nuance ;). I did see that it was all providers, so wouldn't surprise me.
Is probably the most colorful of 'em that I track occasionally. There are others that give a bit better data.
Been a while since I've had to look at that kind of thing.
I'll note I didn't see anything on the Nanog list about a big issue today but there were obviously some issues in the SE. There was some weather there earlier, but this is not really bike related so I'm think'n I'm gonna stop here.

I got a call back from a friend that works for the old MCI Worldcom. They are still the backbone of the internet.
At around 7 AM Pacific time till 7 PM the system was wonky. He could not say too much but it seams it was a massive "Denial of Service" attack on some corporations....

When I went to the outage map of USA, from Nashville TN east up thru Wash DC it was Amber most of the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.